One of the most important things that you should do for your home is to keep it clean. However, did you know that like your skin care regimen, there are also do’s and don’ts when it comes to cleaning your home? This is of course dependent on the materials your home is made of.
Wood Floor Dillema
If you have a bare floor or tiles, you can easily find cleaning materials that would not mess this up.
Wood-made floors have special needs and unlike bare floors that you can clean with normal map and vacuum cleaner, when it comes to wood it is different.
You will need to consider if the vacuum has a brush or what chemical will you use if you are going to use a map.
That’s right wood floor cleaning is a delicate matter.
List of the Best Wood Floor Cleaners Today
You need to understand that the composition of wood is not as un-reactive as cement or tiles. It therefore needs extra care.
This list constitutes not only the most popular vacuum floor model but also chemicals and materials that can effectively clean the floor. Here they are:
- Microfiber Mop – This kind of material is often used for delicate surfaces like a wood floor to avoid scratches. Just make sure that when you use it, avoid lifting it up and down to stay away from scratches on the floor.
- Enzyme based wood floor cleaner – To sanitize the floor, make sure to avoid using acid based cleaner. Try to look for enzyme based which have neutral pH like water for sanitation purposes.
- Dirt Devil Accucharge – This is a cordless, lithium battery powered suction based vacuum that can last for hours. It is designed to fit any space and is not hard to handle.
- Electrolux EL6986A – This canister vacuum is known for its lightweight and ultra-silent cleaning features. It is also equipped with a wand and other tools that can help you reach those hard to reach areas.
- Hoover Floormate – This spin and scrub vacuum can be used on wet and dry floor with ease. It is known for is also designed to make it easier for you to move it around. It is however not as cheap as other models in this list.
- Eureka 3670G – Another canister vacuum with a compact design and bag. This affordable unit has a long handle that can reach even the ceiling and other hard to reach places.
- Miele S2121 – This canister cleaner is lightweight and is equipped with air clean filter. It has cleaning radius of almost 30 feet.
- Bissell 81L2T – If you have a pet and a home with a wood floor, this sleek and stylish vacuum is good for you. It is designed to capture dust, debris and other material even in tight spaces. Don’t forget to visit Absoluteadt to find the best vacuums for hardwood floors.
- Shark Navigator – This pricey unit is definitely a must have if you want a unit that even professionals praise. It is good for wood, carpet and even bare floor. This all-around unit can pick up dirt anytime and anywhere.
- Mint Floor – For those who have extra money and does not have time to clean, this is the best unit they can get. This robot vacuum can automatically and effectively clean your home today.
These are some of the best wood cleaners you can find in the market today.